VP, NLG & IP Management
- Zagros has more than 14 years of experience in the data analytics space – from the conceptualization of technology to the commercialization of ventures across fund raising stages.
- Zagros oversees the management of human, financial and intellectual property (IP) assets of the company at the headquarters level. Her core responsibilities include valuation, budget planning and allocation of venture funds for expansion purposes as well as ensuring stakeholder reporting is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- She serves as a primary gatekeeper and custodian of the Group’s algorithms and formulas. In addition, she is primarily responsible for managing the venture building aspects of the Group – such as, putting the relevant framework and infrastructure in place for the tech development of projects, funding, marketing strategies, human resources, company culture and the expertise to accelerate growth.
- She manages a team of AI researchers, actively coordinates and facilitates sessions with the advisory committee members, comprising of subject matter experts across industry verticals; as well as research analysts across the Group’s Digital AI labs (DIAL) projects – from pre-SEED to Series A/Pre-Series B.
- Zagros holds a Bachelor in Economics and Finance from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT), Australia. She also holds the IFC World Bank Certificate in SME Development and a Diploma In Banking and Finance from Ngee Ann Polytechnic